Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
We are Masters Rates Ltd T/A Tectah.
Our registered office address is 5300 Lakeside, Cheadle, SK8 3GP and our company number is 11557953.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA FRN 911658)
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the data protection regulator in the UK, to use personal data and our registration number is ZA561453
Getting in touch with us
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0161 341 2244.
You have the right to make a complaint to the ICO (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance at email@example.com or by phone on 01613412244.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. This site is owned and operated by Masters Rates Ltd T/A Tectah.
2. Any reference to the terms “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Masters Rates Ltd T/A Tectah. Any reference to “you” “your” “yourself” or “the customer” refers to any user or visitors to the website
3. If you have any queries about the following terms & conditions or website content we would welcome your feedback. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The contents of the website are available to any user for personal reference only. You must not republish material from this website or reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit any content, information, services or images on our website for commercial purpose without our express written consent.
5. Any trademarks and other intellectual property rights used on this website are the property of their respective owners and should not be republished without the owner’s prior consent.
6. When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, defamatory, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom.
7. The use of this website is at the visitor’s or user’s own personal risk. We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses but cannot guarantee that its use, or websites accessed by links herein, will not cause damage to your computer.
8. We cannot be liable for any loss or damage arising as a result of using this website and it is the user’s responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available meets your specific needs.
9. The products sold on this website should comply with relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the UK
10. We do not provide any warranty (either express or implied) regarding the accuracy or completeness of information on this website. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information or services found or offered on this website for any purpose. All such information and services may contain inaccuracies or errors whether caused by negligence, accident, quality, software performance, or any other cause. We expressly exclude liability for any damages relating to such errors or omissions, including but not limited to actual, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
11. This website contains links to other external websites which do not belong to Masters Rates Ltd T/A Tectah. These are provided for your convenience only. We do not endorse these or other websites and we cannot be responsible for their contents.
12. Neither you nor any other third party can create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent. If you create a link to our website without our prior written consent you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of this
13. We reserve the right to change the content of the website or remove the website from service at any time and without notice and we do not commit to ensuring that the material on the website is kept up-to-date at all times. We will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
14. We may revise these terms and conditions at any time and recommend you check this website regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version
15. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions if caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights